From the Policies Page:
- Accessible seating is available for performances. We are also able to accommodate service animals. Please contact the Redpath Box Office to purchase your tickets and make arrangements for your accessibility needs.
- For seating outside of the accessible section, there are railings in the theatre to assist patrons going down the stairs and our ushers are also able to provide aid if required.
- All public areas of the Capitol Centre are accessible spaces, including washrooms on each floor, the 2nd Floor Galaxy Circle Lounge, Art Studio, WKP Kennedy Gallery, Redpath Box Office, and the Betty Speers Theatre (with the exception of the balcony seating).
- An elevator is available for access to the administration floor and the basement for events in other parts of the building. (During non performance days see the Box Office Associate to have it unlocked for you.)
- There are two accessible parking spots in the municipal parking lot behind the Capitol Centre with a ramp for access at the McIntyre St. entrance.
- Assistive hearing devices are available from the Redpath Box Office or Front of House. Please note a $5 deposit is required.
- Support persons are offered a complimentary ticket when accompanying an individual who requires support for accessibility reasons.