The Capitol Centre is closed as per the Ontario Government directive to protect against COVID-19. Staff are currently working remotely. We are doing our best to ensure we stay connected with you and continue to plan forward.
All performances and events normally scheduled up to April 30th have been moved or cancelled. If you have a question about a cancelled or moved show please email email@example.com.
>> See up to date info from our local health unit: myhealthunit.ca.
Box Office Hours
The Capitol Centre Redpath Box Office is currently closed for in-person service. Our main phone line is not being answered right now but messages are being checked periodically. If possible, please consider emailing instead of phoning: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thane Dunn's Elvis the Comeback King, Postponed til May 30, 2020
- The Man in Black, Postponed til August 10, 2020
- Snowed In Comedy Tour, Postponed til September 2, 2020
- We Walk the Line, Postponed til September 18, 2020
- AC/DC Tribute Show, Postponed til October 10, 2020
- An Evening of Led Zeppelin and the Who, Postponed til November 7, 2020
- The New Shanghai Circus, Postponed til February 21, 2021
- The Just for Laughs Roadshow Tour, Postponed til April 26, 2021
- Queen: It's A Kinda Magic, Postponed til June 3, 2021
- 5th Annual Children's Festival, Cancelled
- The Patsy Cline Experience, Postponed
- Mallory Johnson and Danny Strong, Cancelled
- Spring Sing, Postponed
- North Bay Symphony Orchestra: Brilliant Beethoven, Cancelled
- Menopause the Musical, Cancelled
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I purchased a ticket to a now postponed or cancelled performance. What are my options?
A. Redemption options include-
1. Keep your tickets
2. Credit your ticket to a Gift Card which can be used for other shows in the future.
3. Donate the value of your ticket to the Capitol Centre in exchange for a charitable tax receipt - we appreciate your support.
4. Receive a full refund for your ticket.
Q. For postponed shows will the tickets I already have be valid for the new date?
A. Yes! Tickets will be honoured for the new performance date.
Q. Are refunds available for rescheduled or cancelled shows?
A. Yes! Box Office staff have reached out to patrons who purchased tickets for shows that were rescheduled or cancelled to make arrangements already. If they were unable to get in touch with you - email email@example.com and Jessie, our Box Office Manager, can take care of it for you.
Keep your eye on our Facebook page for updates.