The Capitol Centre is closed as per the Ontario Government directive to protect against COVID-19. Staff are currently working remotely. We are doing our best to ensure we stay connected with you and continue to plan forward.
All performances and events normally scheduled up to August 31st have been moved or cancelled and some performances past that date have also been affected. If you have a question about a cancelled or moved show please email email@example.com.
>> See up to date info from our local health unit: myhealthunit.ca.
Box Office Hours
The Capitol Centre Redpath Box Office is currently closed for in-person service, and regular phone service has been affected by COVID-19 workplace restrictions. We will respond to all messages and emails but response time may be slower than normal due to the large number of performances being cancelled and rescheduled. To get in touch with the Box Office call and leave a message at 705-474-4747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Snowed In Comedy Tour, Rescheduled to September 2, 2020
- The Legendary Downchild Blues Band, Rescheduled to September 24, 2020
- Thane Dunn's Elvis the Comeback King, Rescheduled to October 3, 2020
- AC/DC Tribute Show, Rescheduled to October 10, 2020
- The Stampeders, Rescheduled to October 28, 2020
- An Evening of Led Zeppelin and the Who, Rescheduled to November 7, 2020
- The New Shanghai Circus, Rescheduled to February 21, 2021
- The Just for Laughs Roadshow Tour, Rescheduled to April 26, 2021
- Queen: It's A Kinda Magic, Rescheduled to June 3, 2021
- Whose Live Anyway?, Rescheduled to July 11, 2021*
- We Walk the Line, Rescheduled to September 18, 2021
- Rumours: The Ultimate Fleedwood Mac Tribute Show, Rescheduled to November 9, 2021
- The Patsy Cline Experience, Postponed
- Spring Sing, Postponed
- 5th Annual Children's Festival, Cancelled
- Capitol Centre Charity Golf Classic, Cancelled
- North Bay Symphony Orchestra: Brilliant Beethoven, Cancelled
- North Bay Symphony Orchestra: Joyful and Bright, Cancelled
- Menopause the Musical, Cancelled
- Tonight's the Night: The Rod Stewart Story, Cancelled
- Mallory Johnson and Danny Strong, Cancelled
- The Man in Black, Cancelled
*Please note that refunds for Whose Live Anyway? will only be allowed until May 30, 2020 due to the policy set-up with this specific show.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I purchased a ticket to a now postponed, rescheduled or cancelled performance. What are my options?
A. For most shows** redemption options include-
1. Keep your tickets
2. Credit your ticket to a Gift Card which can be used for other shows in the future.
3. Donate the value of your ticket to the Capitol Centre in exchange for a charitable tax receipt - we appreciate your support.
4. Receive a full refund for your ticket. In order to receive a refund for a rescheduled show, your refund request must be received no later than one month prior to the rescheduled date. Refunds requested within 30 days of the rescheduled date will not be processed. This timeline has been established in order to allow time for other patrons to purchase tickets and enjoy the performance.
**In very few cases, refund deadlines follow a shorter timeline in which case ticket-holders are notified of this immediately. Currently, a shorter refund deadline only applies to ticket-holders of the Whose Live Anyway? performance.
Q: Why is the refund deadline different for certain shows?
A: In order to bring you the best in entertainment, we sometimes work with outside promoters that rent our theatre and ticketing services. In these cases, the outside promoter sometimes gets to dictate the refund terms. We work hard to make sure that all affected patrons for these situations are fully aware of their refund deadline.
Q. For postponed and rescheduled shows will the tickets I already have be valid for the new date?
A. Yes! Tickets will be honoured for the new performance date.
Q. Are refunds available for rescheduled or cancelled shows?
A. Yes! Box Office staff have reached out to patrons who purchased tickets for shows that were rescheduled or cancelled to make arrangements already. If you are unable to make a rescheduled date and have not been contacted, please reach out by emailing email@example.com or call 705-474-4747. Please note that our primary method of reaching out to patrons regarding show changes is through email. Please check your inbox!
Keep your eye on our Facebook page for updates.