- For most shows, refunds are only given in the event of a show’s complete cancellation or postponement. Full details available on the FAQs page.
- Upgrading or an exchange at the same performance date and time may be accommodated, if available, at a charge of $3 per ticket.
- Babes-in-arms (12 months & younger) may not require a paid ticket provided they will be sharing a seat with the primary ticket holder. This allowance is at the discretion of each performer's own policy, therefore please contact the Box Office if you wish to know the policy for a particular show.
- Please refrain from flash photography during performances as it presents safety concerns for the performer and other patrons.
- The use of cameras, video cameras and flash photography is not permitted during film screenings.
- As a courtesy to other patrons please have your phone on silent or vibrate during the performance.
- Accessible seating is available for performances. We are also able to accommodate service animals. Please contact the Redpath Box Office to purchase your tickets and make arrangements for your accessibility needs.
- For seating outside of the accessible section, there are railings in the theatre to assist patrons going down the stairs and our ushers are also able to provide aid if required.
- All public areas of the Capitol Centre are accessible spaces, including washrooms on each floor, the 2nd Floor Galaxy Circle Lounge, Art Studio, WKP Kennedy Gallery, Redpath Box Office, and the Betty Speers Theatre (with the exception of the balcony seating).
- An elevator is available for access to the administration floor and the basement for events in other parts of the building. (During non performance days see the Box Office Associate to have it unlocked for you.)
- There are two accessible parking spots in the municipal parking lot behind the Capitol Centre with a ramp for access at the McIntyre St. entrance.
- Assistive hearing devices are available at Concession or through the Front of House Manager. No deposit is required.
- Support persons are offered a complimentary ticket when accompanying an individual who requires support for accessibility reasons.
The Capitol Centre respects the privacy of all its patrons, and under NO conditions will the personal information of a patron ever be given or sold to any organization outside of the Capitol Centre without the express permission of that patron. The Capitol Centre does collect and use information that is necessary to sell tickets, administer our business, to advise you about upcoming events, additional services, and to provide you with customer service.
By purchasing Capitol Centre tickets you provide our theatre with your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of certain personal information, including that previously collected, for the purposes of communication with you; assessing your request for services; providing patron assistance. Use of information is strictly limited to these purposes.
COVID-19 UPDATE: By purchasing a ticket to attend a Capitol Centre event or performance, the purchaser acknowledges that their contact information may be shared with the North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit if needed for the purpose of COVID-19 contact tracing.