#OntarioPresents Contest Rules
The specific rules set out in these Terms & Conditions apply to the Promotion.
By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
The promoter is the Capitol Centre, whose registered address is 150 Main Street East North Bay ON (“Promoter”).
Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family members, may not participate in the Promotion.
To be eligible to participate in the Promotion:
1. The Promotion will commence on Friday June 19, 2020. The closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 (EST) on Friday, July 31, 2020 (“Closing Date”).
2. The Promotion is open to residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who have reached the legal age of majority and have a valid email or phone number (an “Eligible Participant”).
3. The prize is 4 tickets to Capitol Centre movies along with a framed, autographed poster of an artist who has performed at the Capitol Centre. (“Prize”).
4. One Prize will be awarded in total to a single Eligible Participant.
5. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an equivalent of equal or greater value at any time.
6. An Eligible Participant will be automatically entered into the Promotion by submitting an image of a ticket stub(s) and/or House Program on Instagram for a past performance that took place at the Capitol Centre, tag us on Facebook @capitolcentre, Twitter @capitolcentre or Instagram @capitol_centre and use hashtag #OntarioPresents.
7. Post Visibility must meet one of the following criteria.
a. Instagram: Eligible Participants must have a public Instagram account. Entries from private accounts will not be accepted.
b. Facebook: Eligible Participants must make the Entry post publicly visible. Privately posted entries will not be accepted.
c. Twitter: Eligible Participants must have a public Twitter account. Entries from private accounts will not be accepted.
8. Only one Entry can be made per Eligible Participant; additional entries made by the same Eligible Participant will not be accepted.
9. All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win the Prize. A single prize winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within one day of theClosing Date (“Winner”).
10. The Winner will be notified within two days of the Promoter’s selection.
11. The Winner must contact the Promoter within one week of the notification date to claim the Prize (“Winner Confirmation”). The Winner will be then required to correctly answer a skill testing question. If the skill testing question is correctly answered, the Winner will be required to provide the Promoter with their full name, mailing address and contact information. If the Winner fails to claim the Prize, they will forfeit the Prize and another valid entry will be drawn.
12. The Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be delivered to the Winner, based on the mailing address provided by the Winner.
13. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive.
14. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for delayed or incorrectly submitted Entries.
14. In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the rules, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be communicated to via social media.